Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 1: More Spiderman Poses

Here are two extra poses I made for the Spiderman rigged model:



This first pose is not based on any picture or the sorts, rather it is simply how I'd imagine he would pose while getting ready to fight or while observing an enemy. This pose was obviously hard to do due to the lack of references but I am honestly rather proud of it. I tried to apply as much weight as I can for the thigh and I made heavy amounts of adjustments to his spine, feet and fingers. I screwed up with the neck though and I tried fixing it. Alas, I failed but this error is otherwise unnoticeable.



Now, this second pose isn't actually Spiderman's pose (rather, it is Wolverine of the X-men) but I actually wanted to try this rather cool pose. This pose is inspired by one of the X-men movie posters (forgot which movie). The claws were surprisingly difficult to model to make it seem like it is sharp and of the right length. The rest of the pose was rather simple and I made small changes to the spine, chest, knee, feet and hands. Not to mention the head and the arms, along with the elbow. Overall, I like this second pose and I am also proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment